Thursday, March 12, 2009

'Randoms' and Logan's Penny!

I feel like I've been doing a lot of blogging as of late, and I have to admit....
I'm pretty proud of myself!!
MOY (Mother of the Year) status
can't be that far off, right?
That we shall see.....it is only March!
Still 9 months left of the year.
While many see that as the required number of months to 'produce' a human.
For me, it is just long enough to permanently marr, mangle, or harm what would otherwise be considered a bright and happy future for a human.
Today, for example......
Logan swallowed a penny!
Simple as that.
I freaked!
The doctor, and everyone else on the planet I contacted, told me to 'let it pass'.
Give it 48 hours and then 'delve in'!
Yippee!
But seriously, a penny?
I thought I was better than that!
I am better than that!
But a penny in my daughters digestive tract says otherwise!
I heard a few coughs, something sounding close to a dry heave and then a watery-eyed Logi came walking around the corner.
Mom: "What happened?"
Logan: "I swallowed the 'MA-knees'!
Mom: "What?????"
Logan: "MA-knees in my tummy."
(Ryan concurs at this point with a solemn nod)
Mom: "Where's the penny? Give me the penny!"
Logan: "In my tummy."
Mom: "What????"
"Your kidding me! Now what? Is a penny too big? Will it get stuck? What do I do?
Holy crap!
She swallowed a penny!"
Off she went.
So more on this adventure!
I'm sure your all dying to know when and how we find it, huh?
Keep you posted!
On to the randoms....
I was looking thru my camera the other night and realized there are quite a few...
that deserved a moment of 'sunshine' on the blog!
Here I pay tribute.


Their favorite meal....Ramen Noodles!!
So cute, the two of them sitting on the cooler together enjoying a pleasant evening!


Bubba doin what Bubba does best!
Explor'n!
This, by the way, is my most favorite 'uniform'!
There is nothing cuter than a baby wearing just a diaper!
Love it!!

Ryan entertaining her brother and sister
who thought it was hilarious that she was sitting in this!
Actually the seat had been removed so I could wash it....
and that is the only way this 5 year old would have fit!


Logan.
Sometimes she just goes off and I find her in places like this!
Notice the 'uniform'.
Also the fact that Pooh and blankie are constant companions!!




Valentines Day sugar cookies!
Ryan is taking this very seriously.
Logi, not so much!



Momma's purse.
He's pretty proud!



This is my 'mini-me'.
Everything I do....Logan does, or attempts!
After blow drying my hair I left the bathroom and when I came back she had brought in a stool and was utilizing the equipment left on the counter!




Sooooo cute!
Her famous phrase: "What doing mom?"
Mom: "Drying my hair."
Logan: "oh"



Headed off to bed after her bath.......
Had to get a picture of these!
She came to give me a kiss and "Logi" hug!
Before I could let her go....I grabbed my camera and got a shot!
Incredible!




Swinging.






"Higher mom!"





Our little gymnast!



I still can't figure out why pebbles on the slide is so cool!??
They love it!!





At it again!
We're gonna be in trouble when this one hits his teens!!



That's right Bubba!
Gonna eat us out of house and home!!




"Where you headed Logi?"
Logan: "Chuuch."
Mom: "ok!"


One night I was blow drying my hair (again)....and turned around to this!
She had all her babies and was camped out watching me!
So presh!
I seriously wonder what's going thru her head??
She has her baby, blankie, purse, 'nother baby, and carrier!



Hey, cute girl!!



Classic shot!!
Elmo is his favorite!
And he looks so tiny here!
Stay little Bubba! Please stay little!


Stuff like this is what's kill'n it for my MOY status!
I got stuck on a phone call and Ryan alerted me to this fiasco!
Logan found red finger-paint and was applying like lotion....liberally!!
She's not happy I stopped her!
"Mom, the other leg!!! Gotta do the other leg!"
She was only tainted pink for a few days after this!
Just a few.....




The royal tantrum that ensued once the 'lotion' had been confiscated.
My trying to get a picture wasn't helping!
Not a big fan of the paparazzi!


What the ????
This lil man wanted to get up to this desk sooooo bad...and he found a way!
I died laughing when I walked in to find this!!
He found the food storage tin under the desk.
Put it in position.
How he managed to hoist himself up.....
without losing his balance is beyond my comprehension!?!
Look at him standing on his tippy-tippy toes....reeeaaching!!
So close Bubba! Sooo close!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Such cute kids! It looks like they have a lot of fun just being kids. Good for you.

Dane and Annie said...

hahahahahaha!!! again, I just couldn't stop laughing, hahahahaha!!!!
BTW, you need to get your kids into modeling or something, they are SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!
Also, instead of taking pictures, you should be walking arround with a video camera, you could be rich by now sending all those videos to AFV, hahaha!

Harward Family said...

Your kids are just soooo adorable! I love that Logan swallowed a penny! I just could not stop smiling at the cute pictures of your babies (if you can call them that I can't believe how fast they are growing up)

Becky said...

Scary about the penny! Glad it's out. Love the pic of Logan doing her hair!!