Given the fantastic 'treasure hunt' I've been on the last four days.....
It has been such a welcome relief all day long (seriously) to realize,
upon finding another 'treat' in my babies diapers,
that I do not have to 'delve' in......
I can just wrap and toss!
Oh, how I love the 'wrap and toss'!
Upon the remembering of all the 'delving' in I did have to do these last four days
a certain video came to mind and I realized I absolutely must share the wealth!
It is too funny!
Shelly posted it on her blog.
There were many a moment when I felt just as these daddy's did!
I call these men the DOY (Daddy of the Year) 'runner-ups'!
They have a ways to go!
And I thank my lucky stars that Chris is not one of these!
It is true.....
"Men that change diapers....Change the world."
Let's pay tribute to those great men,
While laughing at these....
(You need the volume all the way up to get the 'full effect')
I promise!

No comments:
Post a Comment