Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bubba PRE-'biff' at the park!

I took these pictures last week at the park.....
and wanted to make sure I posted them before too many others were taken!
You never know....
with THREE kids and the millions of funny, cute, and outrageous things they do
I feel like a bonified paparazzi sometimes!


Logan thoroughly enjoying the last of her ice cream cone!
I mean, she is in heaven here!


Bubs got a hold of the last of Ryans!
(She ran off to the playground.)
He was attempting a 'swipe and dash' scenario.....
but suddenly became so very distracted with how good it was!
Froze him in his tracks!

"Got a ways to go there little man!"
He's really good at going 'up'....not so much with the coming 'down'!
These stairs lead to the 'Rock Park' way up at the top!
We ventured down today to explore the 'river walk'......
When Daddy's with us, this is where Ryan is learning to ride her bike!


Just so you know.....
This is my all-time favorite Bubba outfit!!
Love it!

You'll be seeing a lot of pictures with this little guy wearing it.....

I put it on him whenever it's clean!

Daddy...not such a big fan!

???????????





The girls collecting sticks!
I don't know?!? ...it's what they do!




Ryan displaying her latest find!
Logan admiring.





Bubba's even trying to get in on the action.....
Ryan figuring out which of the three sticks she has is gonna be 'the one'.






This shot is so classic!
You have Ryan leading the 'troops'.
Logan, the loyal follower.
I'm not sure if you can see it in this picture...but she has about 12 sticks in her hand!
She had a whole bushel by the time we were ready to go.
And then there is Bubba...the caboose!
Teetering his little self on!






Here's a 'close up' of the little guy!
Arms bent at the elbow,
wrists flexed,
tummy out,
stiff, choppy stride!

Sometimes, at night, Chris will imitate Phoenix walking around......
When Bubba sees it he starts laughing soooooo hard!
You can't help but laugh seeing Daddy do it...
Different sized likenesses doing the same thing and both of them laughing at each other!









Bubs can't do an 'about face' as easily as the girls can.
He can't yet pivot on the one foot and continue un-interrupted in the opposite direction.
You can tell by this picture....
it's more of an wide walking 'arch'.
He's sees them coming and is trying to turn in time!
I love days like this with my kids!!




No comments: