We celebrated Bubba's 1st birthday last Saturday
with a trip to Chuck'E Cheese!
This was more for his sisters, as he had no clue who or what Chuck E Cheese was....
but they were 'over the moon'!
Good pick Bubba!
You will be praised for months to come!
complete with his 'big boy' shoes!
It's almost crazy to me how much these two look alike!
She was in heaven!
Logan just loved all the 'bells and whistles'!
Bubba....loves anything with wheels!
Ryan on the horse.....this was a crazy video game!
The harder you pull the reigns...the faster you go, but you also have to steer!
Our horse was practically bouncing from wall to wall, because I couldn't get the steering down just right!
Maybe it was the laughing!
I don't know....but it was sure fun!
Someone showing some real excitement....
I have no idea what's so funny to him, but we couldn't stop laughing at him!!
He was having a blast!
Again....look at that face!
Love it!
These girls could've stayed in this car all night...if we would have let them!
They loved it!
Bubba loves Elmo!!
He's very cautious, this one!
As in Chuck E Cheese!
This giant mouse was walking around saying 'hi' to all the kids and she went a little nuts!
I snapped this picture of her trying to hide behind Logan!
Poor thing!
She was really nervous....it's sort'v this new thing for her!
But she was not hav'n it!
I wanted a picture of Bubba's cake aftermath...and some how this is what we ended up with!
Not a flattering angle!
But you get the picture....
I only stopped taking the pics because he said the last one was 'good'!
I should've checked...cuz this is not so good!
but it's freak'n heeeee-larious!!
Ahhh, kiss'n the doggy!
Tak'n Logi for a ride!
Logan....check'n in with her peeps!
Ready to party some more!
Ahhh, kiss'n the doggy!
Tak'n Logi for a ride!
Logan....check'n in with her peeps!For the kids anyway.
When we were leaving Chris was holding both Logan and Bubba in his arms and
Logan was looking over Daddy's shoulder waving and yelling,
"Bye Ucky Cheese! Bye Ucky Cheese!"
Chris and I were relishing the thought
that our "birthday season" has finally ended!
It started in November with Ryan/Thanksgiving,
Christmas/Logan,
then Bubs in March!
We're on a small hiatus (thankfully) until August!
Chris and I have our birthdays the same week
and that's when we have our
'Norton Palooza'!
Woot-woo!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment