His cheeks so remind me of Logan when she was little. I love it! I think it's great that you find joy in watching him do that. I'd be so concerned about a mess that I'd probably freak out. You are a lot more fun than I am. I need to become more like you I think.
Ryan is our "MIRACLE". She was born 16 weeks early and came in at a whopping 724 grams. ( or 1lb. 9oz.) She has come a very long way. Ryan turned 8 this year and got baptized. She told me that the "three best things in the entire world were.....#1 getting baptized, #2 having lots of brothers and sister, and #3 getting the Holy Ghost". She said she's the luckiest girl in the world "because she has all three." Ryan loves to read, ride her bike, and organize plays and skits with her younger brothers and sister. She also loves to sing.
Logan Grace
My little 'spit fire' known as Logi! Never afraid to speak her mind, this one is pure comedy! My little shadow during the day, she loves to help with anything! Laundry, dinner, dishes, diapers....she tries her hand at everything! We love to sit and listen to her stories, though they all seem to start with "Last night I...." Logan has become quite the fashionista and knows exactly what she likes and what she wants to wear. She's often seen carrying around a Hymn book and will sing to anyone that sits still long enough to listen.
Phoenix James
Bubba is ALL boy! He loves to harvest worms from the garden and carry them around in a bucket. Sometimes we find them in his pockets. He loves riding his bike and is the fastest 3 year old in this neck of the woods. He's a sweet little man. Always stops to tell me how much he loves me and is so gentle to his baby brother Sai. We're big fans of his artwork too. He draws the best 'family pictures'.
Fox Daniel
Our comedian. Fox knows exactly what to do to make his older siblings laugh. He never just walks from one place to another, it's always a skip, lop-sided lumber, or he's running! He keeps us on our toes and always has us laughing. We love our lil 'Foxy'. He likes to do what the 'big kids' do and loves his little brother. He's a snuggler and a cuddler and has earned the nickname "Bear" from Daddy! Who woulda thought.....a Fox named 'Bear'?
Sai Michael
Sai-boy, my angel baby. The 5th and final lil Nort. A patient lil nugget with his older brothers and sisters. He loves to follow them around and hang with the 'crowd'. He's also a Momma's boy and there are no complaints here. His last appointment had him 'off the charts' for weight and in the 50th percentile for height! We like 'em short and fat in these parts and he fits the bill perfectly!
I am happily the matriarch of this little clan known as the Nortons. There are some days when my life is lived and run by my four little munchkins...but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's an endless round of feeding them, cleaning them, changing two of them, napping, laundry, playdates, walks, lunch, stories, dinner, daddy, bathtime, and bedtime.
When that craziness isn't going on I enjoy being outside and being active any way I can. Sometimes that means chasing a 1 year old thru a supermarket or around a playground. Other times it actually means lacing up the running shoes and getting a nice long run in. I love doing triathlons and I love to swim.
Chris and I love going out on dates. Our perfect date is dinner at a great restaurant and a good movie for dessert. We love getting together with friends.Chris can work magic on a grill and we enjoy getting together for a fun night of games with anyone interested in laughing until they have to go home and change their pants! (or just come with an extra pair) I love taking nightly walks with Chris around the neighborhood. He is a great listener and so very patient.
This here is Papa Bear to the Norton Clan....and I tell you a better dad no kid has ever had! It's so fun to watch how excited these munchkins get when Daddy comes around!Chris loves fishing and riding motorcycles. He enjoys working in the yard, BBQing with friends,and relaxing with the fam!
2 comments:
The way Chris loves yogurt, I'm surprised he didn't completely clean this out first! He left yogurt in there when he threw it away?? ;)
His cheeks so remind me of Logan when she was little. I love it! I think it's great that you find joy in watching him do that. I'd be so concerned about a mess that I'd probably freak out. You are a lot more fun than I am. I need to become more like you I think.
Post a Comment