Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Eve

Another great
New Year
was rung in at the Herzogs this year.
Lots of yummy food,
fun games,
great friends,
and
Daddy with the lil Norts.
This year they were making
calzones
with almost any filling imaginable.
Most of us,
ah hem,
ate a normal size calzone.
Chris,
however, went in and
special ordered
this monstrosity.
So proud.

Reality sets in.

Spoons.
So much fun.
It can get pretty rough
when your fighting for that last spoon!

(Allyson, Shelbie, Logan, Me, Bubs, Amanda, Ashley and Missy)

Part of the

Goldstein Clan.

(Ashley, Raymond, Missy, and Allyson)


Daddy and his
she-munchkins!



The kids loved this
Pictionary Man.



Uno Attack!


Playing with the lil Norts!

I hate when I think I took more pictures than I did.
Lesson learned.
A fantabulistically fun night!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
2010
has been good to the
Nortons.
We increased our numbers by
one chubby lil Fox.
Chris got a
new job.
Ryan is in the
first grade.
Logan is a
Sunbeam.
and
Bubba finally potty trained.
We're happy and healthy
and looking forward to all the
adventures
of
2011!!
And adventures we will have!!

No comments: