Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Festivities

Ryan's school performance.
She was soooo excited
and taught all the songs to Logan.
The two of them have done a
fine job
of keeping our house in the
Christmas mood
with their singing.
I was flying solo that night
and got most of the performance on video
for Daddy.
Hence the lone picture.
But I love it.
It really captures all her
excitement!

I couldn't keep this lil guy from
'harvesting'
my ornaments.

Caught in the act!!

He would try to be all
stealth
by going behind the tree,
but the sound of tinkling ornaments
being plucked from the tree
was hard to miss.

Christmas Eve.

I love the way the house feels at Christmas time.







The books from our

"Christmas Book"
advent calendar.



Gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

My mom and I searched high and low for the
perfect containers.
I love how they look!




Happy lil Snowman.



Taking it all in!
This is exactly what I loved
to do when I was a little girl.


Christmas Jammies!!!
The lil Norts
favorite
Christmas Eve tradition!!



Christmas Morning.
Santa brought everyone in the family a
sleeping bag!
We're 'beefing up' our
camping arsenal!
Watch out!
The Nortons are going camping!

Investigating the stockings.


Jackpot!





Someone loves his
Hippo Walker
(Fox joined the festivities about an hour late.)


"Logi" heaven.



Bubba got this small
'Cars' tent.
He climbed inside with all his presents
and spent a good portion of the morning there.
I think he was just thrilled to have some
'Bubba space'.

I kept rolling up the flap,
thinking he would want to see out,
and he kept unrolling it!


Norton Family
Christmas Morning 2010
I love our little family!
Chris and I decided we want
Christmas
for our family
to be about
'experiences'
and not
'things'.
This year was a
home run!

1 comment:

Audrey Noya said...

How cute. :) Looking at these pictures brought back so many memories from our Christmas mornings. :) Tell me about the Christmas book advent calendar, it looks awesome!