Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fat and Happy

Out running errands with the kids one day,
I had a not-so-happy Fox in the back seat.
I jumped out of the car for a minute
to chat with someone on the sidewalk .
When I got back in it took a minute to realize
it was
quiet.
Really quiet.
Even Fox?
When I turned around
all 4 kids
were quietly munching on
suckers.
They found my stash!
Even Fox had one!
He was the happiest lil guy I'd ever seen.
He was pretty proud of himself
and just plain
giddy.
His very first lollipop!
It was like he knew a
secret
he wasn't going to share.


"Oh yea, that's the stuff!"

The funniest part,
to me,
was that he had his
little foot in his other hand.
The epitome of
"baby joy"
right here.




I have to add here

that the whole time I was taking pictures
the other kids were laughing
hysterically.
I think that added to his
giddiness.
Hearing them laugh at him and munch'n on his sucker.


9 months old

1 comment:

Audrey Noya said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Awww... I LOVE that picture. I want a copy of it to put in a frame to put on my desk. :)