Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Baptist Live Nativity

After spending all afternoon aboard the
North Pole Flyer
we packed up the lil Norts and took them
to a local Baptist church in town
for their annual
live Nativity.
We went last year and it was
amazing!
Some girls I work-out with
belong to this church
and are heavily involved with putting it on.
Maria made all the costumes
and was in charge of the incredible
refreshment and buffet table.
Anna was in charge of collecting all the
baby animals
they use and building the
stable and manger.
All in all, they do an amazing job and this is our
favorite
Norton Family Christmas Tradition.


Bubba couldn't wait to put his costume on.
Po lil bunny.
One of my all time favorite pictures.
Two beautiful angles and
my sweet
lil shepherd boy.

Logan saw this picture and said
'she looked like a big mess'!
(She was mad I made her wear her coat under the angel costume)

Ryan loves horses....
of all shapes and sizes.


Tending to their business












Not too sure how he feels about this bunny.


This year they let the kids ride on this miniature horse.
I have to comment here that it was
freezing!!
But here is 'country Joe'
in his typical country
'uniform'.
Maybe he thought it felt warmer
because he actually put a tank top on under the overalls.
???


It was the end of a long day
but such a
fun day!
There was something so magical about the
live Nativity.
I thought I got a picture of
Mary and Joseph surrounded by the
wise men.
And it was really something to see the
10 or 15 angels
of all different shapes and sizes walking around.
There were a few shepherds of various sizes
and all the baby animals running around
out in the Texas countryside.
A great reminder of the
Reason for this beautiful Season.

No comments: