Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Randoms

What would a blog update be without the
'randoms'?!?

Fox at 4 months.
He likes to 'cruise' the kitchen.
This is how he steers.

Logi.
Such a great big sister!


The only one 'put' here was Fox!!

Walking into this made my heart melt!
I love my lil Norts!
Don't grow up!!




Yes,

I'm fully aware he will want
my scalp
for this picture when he gets older
Couldn't resist.

It's slightly disturbing to Daddy....
but he's just doing what he sees his big sisters do.
No harm, right?
Right!?!?!??????




Hitch'n a ride.







Bubba during his
nap.
He folds his blankie and uses it as a pillow.
?????
Then sleeps inches away from the fan,
on high!
Someone knows how to beat the Texas heat!




1 comment:

Audrey Noya said...

K, so I'm lookin at all these pictures while I'm in my classroom waiting for school to start. I literally laughed OUT LOUD when I see the picture in the high heels. My teacher neighbors are probably wondering what's goin on in my classroom. ;)