Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fox

Fox had his
3 month
photo-shoot in July.
Such a handsome lil man.


These two were the
'winners'!
And who can resist a
baby in the buff?

Of course, it always hard to chose
because there are
a million cute pictures
to chose from.

One of my favs.



They had me sit off to the side

so he'd look to find me.



Downright hilarious!!
He's wearing a satin speedo of sorts!




This one makes me laugh
every time I see it.
He looks like one of the characters
off the Adams family.
Wasn't it the uncle?
No neck, chubby face, and that silly grin?
Love it.


Oh,
to know what was going thru his head
at that moment?!


2 comments:

Audrey Noya said...

Cute little Foxy! I love the Adams Family picture! Ha ha.... :)

Audrey Noya said...

I want one of the satin speedo! :)