Blue Bell ice cream
is all the rage in Texas.
One taste and you know exactly why.
The creamery is about an hour away
and I was told by a girlfriend
that they offer tours to the public.
I knew I had to take the lil Norts.
and we braved the Texas heat one fine day
and made the trek to the famous
Blue Bell Creamery.
The kids didn't quite understand yet what was going on.
Ready for action.
Wearing their ice cream hats!
Wearing their ice cream hats!entire time.
However,
at the end of it all
you're rewarded with a giant scoop of ice cream.
So delish!
The tour was amazing.
Watching how they combined the ingredients
and seeing the different flavors made.
I felt like a little kid on a school field trip.
And did you know.....
that any employee working at Blue Bell,
at any time
can help him or herself to as much ice cream as they want??????
In the break room
(which happens to be part of the tour)
they have the fridges stocked with ice cream!!
That's crazy!
I'd weigh 400 lbs.
Blue Bell Aquatic Center.
That's where we took the lil Norts to
cool off!
It was so much fun and tailored to lil ones.
Yet he refused to take it off.
She was in her happy lil
Logi-world.
Where's Waldo?
Can you see Grandma in the pool?
She was waiting to catch
Can you see Grandma in the pool?
She was waiting to catch
Logi and Bubs as they slid down the
banana split slide.
Days like this I'll remember
forever.













No comments:
Post a Comment