I don't know how I let it get this bad.
It's documented that my
last post
was made back in
June!
What the junk?
This summer flew by in a
ridiculous fashion.
Once September hit
I knew if I didn't
catch up now......
it would never happen.
I promise to do better.
It was an eventful summer for the Norton's
and I couldn't miss documenting it.
More for my benefit...than yours!
I'm not gonna lie,
it was rough!!
But 2 days and 8 posts later....
I'm finally caught up!
whew!!

1 comment:
I'll comment at the begining of the posts. Wow, I loved them all. I so wish I could have been at Bernie's wedding. I really hate not getting to meet and know all these wonderful additions to the fam. Your kids are so darling and I wish I could see them in person. I cannot believe you have been married 10 years. It really does seem like only a few years ago you and Chris were living with us. We miss you all!!!
Love Aunt Tobi
Post a Comment