Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bernie Gets Married

Toward the end of August
I traveled with my lil Fox to Salt Lake
for my baby brothers wedding!
It was a last minute trip
so the older lil Norts
got farmed out
while Papa Norton stayed to work.
Being that he's only been with this company
for 3 months
he wasn't ready to ask for time off....just yet!
I'm grateful I was able to be there.
It was so beautiful.
A truly glorious celebration!


Lil sister and lil brother with spouses.
I couldn't be happier
with the choices my siblings have made.
(I told them each this weekend)
When you come from a family
as big as ours
and as close as we are....
it matters!
I've won the
'brother-and-sister-in-law-lottery'
with these guys!
Liz, Jeremy, and now cute lil Marah!

The Buffalo.
Arriving after the sealing with the babies!!
(Fox and Juliet)
Such a trooper!



The happy couple.





So cute together.






Happy times.
Since when did my lil brothers
turn into such
grown men?












Congratulating
the
littlest brother!!




For time and all eternity.






Setting up.
I think Aaron may have found his calling.
Event planner.



Awaiting Buffalo's instruction.





Bernie and his wife.




Looking for directions.




If that face doesn't say it all......
pure Bernie joy!!




Marah looked like a
Disney princess.
Such a cute happy couple.

It's always at the
end of a trip
that I realize I didn't take
nearly enough pictures.
Yet during the entire trip I felt I was a little
too camera happy!
We had a fun
Pampered Chef Bridal shower
for Marah.
Hung out with cousins.
Had a lot of fun setting up the reception as a family.
And seeing and visiting with all the family at the temple.
None of that was
pictorially
(real word)
documented!
I did, however, get these cute shots of
Fox and the Buffalo.

Just chill'n.
These two got some great
un-interrupted
bonding time.


Two peas in a pod.

As you can see by the outfits....
these pictures (among others)
were taken on a few different occasions.
All in all,
I'm so happy for my lil brother
and the choice he made in his beautiful new bride.
It was a memorable weekend.

1 comment:

Audrey Noya said...

Paula! I'm glad you took so many pictures at the wedding! I want some copies. :)I LOVE the one with Aaron holding the two babes.