Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The 1st Decade

It's inevitable that every June
two things
will happen.
1.
We take our annual
Norton Family Picture
and
2.
Another year in our most eventful marriage
is celebrated.
This year we completed our very
first decade!!
wow!
"A wedding anniversary is the celebration of
love,
trust,
partnership,
tolerance,
and tenacity.
The order varies for any given year!"
~Paul Sweeney~
I really don't know how we got here!
Sometimes I sit and watch my lil family,
the kids laughing and playing together,
Chris cook'n in the kitchen,
the baby slobber'n all over a favorite toy.....
and try to figure out how and when it all happened.
How did 10 years go by so fast?
How did we accumulate 4 small humans?
How are we in our
30's???
However it happened,
I am so blessed!!
I'm grateful for Chris.
Thankful for his patience and love.
Happy to have him for eternity.
I love each of the 4 blessings that came into our lives!!
And on so many occasions pray for the
patience
to raise these blessings.

Norton Family Picture
2010
The little clan is growing!

My guys!
One of my all time
favorite pictures.
Bubba looks like a miniature man in his vest and tie.
So handsome!

Me and my girls!!
Family pictures a short
2 and a half months after a baby
is never a fun thing.
'Nuf said!!
I can't get over how beautiful these two are getting.
Everyday, more and more beautiful.
It's scary!!
If this is what the first decade brought me.....
I can't wait for the second!!


1 comment:

Audrey Noya said...

You are all so pretty. :)