Sunday, September 9, 2012

Logan and Bubba

Imagine my surprise going through my pictures when 
I run across these
gems?

I didn't take these pictures.
I don't remember these pictures.
And it is not uncommon for my camera to be 
hi-jacked 
by these munchkins for an
impromptu photo shoot.

And that's what I thought these were.
Then I realized they were taken by 
Amy Schweitzer!
A dear family friend, confidant, and favorite Nugget babysitter!
I love these pictures!

Logan and Bubba
being, well, 
Logan and Bubba!


Have yet to find a camera this one will shy away from.


What are we going for here?
Surprise!
"Here we were just sitting on the patio 
and someone is taking our picture."


Ah, Logi!
Classic 'photo bomb' by Bubba!



I get it,
trying to pose with a chair can be hard.
Working with what she's got.


Again with the flowers.
You just can't go wrong posing with flowers!




So cute.


Or nothing.
Nothing at all works too!


The classic
"blowing a kiss"


Jumping for joy!



Spinning!



Cartwheel?



Bubba's idea of 'posing'.
He needs to show you how to do something!
Watering the herbs.
Check.


Ok,
jumping works too!



I love the look on his face.
He's having so much fun!
Happy Bubba!


It's not hard to see that these two have a mere
 14 months 
between them.
I get asked all the time if they are 
twins!






One of my 
absolute favorite pictures
ever!!

Sibling love!


Getting awkward now.....
But Bubba persists.


Looks like they've taken things to the 
playground.


These two crack me up.


Logan can rarely be distracted if she knows a
 camera is aimed her way.




Setting up for the shot.....


There it is.




My favorite.




Best friends.



Looks like Bubs is starting to figure it out!




No comments: