Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Momma!!

37!!

That's what it was this year,
37 candles stuffed on top of a giant 
cupcake cake! 



So purdy!!


I love the faces on the kids!
Shock and awe!!


With a lil help from Bubba
we extinguish the flames!


"Whew!"
"Let's get the fan going! 
We need to clear out all this smoke!"

Did I mention it was
  37 candles???


The Nuggets love them some cake!



A 'partial' family pic!
Sai was in bed.
Chris is fresh home from work!


Presents!
I got spoiled this year!
Wait! 
I get spoiled every year!


I loved Chris' card this year!
It almost made me cry!


It still hasn't sunk in yet that I turned 
37 years old!!!
When people ask me how old I am I actually have to stop and think about it!
I don't feel 37!
I don't act 37!
I don't think I really am 37!

I feel like I'm stuck somewhere between 28 and 29 years old.
But not three years from the big 4-0!!!!
Gracious!!


It was a fun birthday!
We got to celebrate with great friends and surrounded by family! 
Not much more you can ask for!
I am sooooooo blessed!

No comments: