As an end-of-summer/ Daddy's birthday celebration
we took the family to
Funtown Splashtown USA!!!
Part amusement park......part water park.
The kids were so excited!
We decided to do the rides first and then head to the water park later.
First stop,
Old Time Cars.
I love the look on Logan's face when she realized she was
literally driving the car!
'Nervous Nelly'!
Bubba was in heaven!
Sai and I were trying not to be
'backseat drivers'.
Does Sai look nervous to you?
Bubba and Fox hit the
boat ride.
Such a funny ride....just going around and around this tiny circle.
They thought it was great!
Sai shouted directions from the sidelines!
So envious.
Next year buddy!
Trains.
That smile says it all.
As Logan would say,
"Bubba is a train-guy".
Fox, more of a
"car guy".
Logi, photogenic as ever.
Took a quick break to re-group and this is how we found
the Nuggets!
Too perfect.
How many of them actually knew what they were looking at?
I can hardly understand those dang maps!
Swings.
I've yet to meet a Nugget who doesn't like to swing.
Getting excited.
You can't tell in the picture,
but po Logi had a small break down
during the ride.
Her face was getting whiter and whiter.
Chris and I had never felt so helpless watching her go by over and over.
Poor thing!
Even Sai got in on some of this action.
Logan is very protective.
A good lil Mommy.
Trying some
different swings?
How different can they really be?
But we have all smiles this time.
Some type of
'drop'....
Logan, again, is not a fan!
Ryan is all giggles.
She thinks stuff like this is great!
Our lil
stunt woman!
The Log Ride!!!
I can't tell you how much I love this picture!!
The faces on the Nuggets is
pure gold!
Priceless.
Poor babies!
That drop was pretty steep....and fast!
Once we were down it they were a
titch angry.
Oh! to hear them floating along in their log.
I couldn't stop laughing
and they couldn't understand why!
So much fun!
Probably one of my favorite
family pictures
of all time!!
Everyone looks like they stepped right out of a
Western.
(well, except me)
By this time we had gone to the
water park,
had lunch and spent a few hours riding all the rides.
Sadly I didn't get any pictures.
We were very much in a 'zone' situation at that juncture.
Daddy would watch the babies.....Mommy would go on a ride.
vice versa
So the camera was never where any action was.
Then we decided to head back to the rides
and needed to procure some wheels for the
littlest Nuggets.
Fox is happy as can be!
'Lights out'
for baby Sai.
He was such a trooper!
A great day and a super fun way to celebrate the
End of Summer
and
Daddy's birthday!
Funtown Splashtown U.S.A!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment