Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Madness


Halloween for the Nortons this year was just a little bit CRAZY!!
I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with having 3 lil monsters (under age 5) ha ha!
Ry-ry was a ladybug/fairy, Logi was a bumble bee/fairy and lil Phoenix was a Skeleton.
(And clearly pumped about it by the looks of it in this picture! )
This was also Logan's 1st 'walking' Halloween! She didn't have a clue what was going on and why so many people were just 'giving' her candy! You can see the confusion clearly written all over her face!
We went to the church for Trunk or Treat and then back to our place for a Halloween party!!
The girls decided they were done and wanted to compare 'loot'!



Look at this face! Get's me EVERY time!
He was so jazzed by all the comotion! Cutest baby skeleton EVER!!!



This picture says it ALL!!
We waited until the end of the night to try and get a family picture. Clearly the kids were coming down off their SUGAR HIGH! It was the best we could get out of them....and all we could do was laugh!!
Another successful Halloween for the Nortons!
Happy Halloween!!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun. I love Halloween. Every time I see Logan, I can't believe how much she looks like Joy! Such a cutie !

The Fife's said...

They look so cute. Your little Logan looks just like Chris.

Treo Sanders said...

Your kids are getting so big. Haven't seen you in forever but it looks like things are going well w you guys and that your a happy little family. Way to go.. I can't imagine having 3 kids right now. 1 is hard enough:) but I to wouldn't have it any other way. Take care and we'll keep in touch through this blogging business.