Sunday, November 16, 2008

The River


I can't think of a good excuse as to why I'm up at this preposterous hour......except that I just can't sleep!!

So here I am......I got on the computer and started playing around with pictures and decided I wanted to post these of Bubba and I at the river yesterday. It's a rare thing to have alone-time with one child (when you have 3 under age 5) let alone the YOUNGEST of that bunch!

This part of the river, the part where kayaks can enter or leave, is about 1 mile from our house. It's a comfortable 80 degrees and the trees and river were beautiful today!

Phoenix isn't too sure what he thinks about all this.




And there's my happy little man!!!

I took him out of his stroller and, naturally, all he wanted to do was get down and play with the rocks! He's been obsessed with 'balls' lately.....and rocks just look like 'balls' to him! Lots and lots of balls!
Of course, the first thing he does once he gets one in his hand is send it straight to his mouth....and we just couldn't have that!

I have no idea how much longer this incredible weather is going to last....but we're loving every single second of it!

Me and my 3 little 'ducklings' have become a neighborhood staple as we meander thru the neighborhood everyday! The golfers on the course get a kick out of seeing the kids. On any given day I've either got all 3 perched in the stroller......or Ryan and Logan strolling along next to me while I push Bubba! Lets just say that for the time being the Nortons are all being WELL exercised!!

No comments: