Sunday, November 13, 2011

Punk'n Carving

We got together with some good friends to
carve punkins
this year.

All the kids came dressed in their costumes.
Our hostess is wearing the adorable
panda outfit.

(I'm sure she's wondering who is taking over her toys)
???????


Fox did a stint as a
lion.
Not sure how he feels about it.
Or maybe,
not sure how he feels about Kai as a panda.
We dont' know???

So torn.
Wants the toys,
but can't let his punkin get too far away.

Daddy's gutt'n the punkins.

The crew hard at work.
Some carving punkins,
some building lego punkins.
Punkins all around.

Ry-ry.
Her favorite part.

Logan and Kai.

I was employed by Bubba to carve his face.

I did what he told me....
he doesn't seem thrilled.
It was very
abstract.


Ryan did such a good job.
So focused.

The entire Norton Family!
(Wow!)
Halloween 2011

Still blows me away that we have that many!
How did that happen???

From left to right.
Bubba's - Ryan's - Logan's - and Cecibel's.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: