Saturday, November 12, 2011

Daddy Hands

When Ryan was finally released from the hospital
we took her to get some pictures taken.

This gem was snapped
and it's been one of my favorites ever since.

She's
4 months old
in this picture!

Because we loved Ryan's picture so much
we took Logan in.

She was fussy,
(can't imagine why???
Buck naked and flash bulbs goin off)

We would feed her a bottle
and then
yank it right before they took the shot!
Ergo the funny lips!

Next came Bubba!
Slightly concerned but very cooperative.

Fox was our angel baby.
The only one that slept through the ordeal.

Last but not least.
Baby Sai.

He kept with tradition
not only by taking the picture,
but by leaving his 'mark' on Daddy!


Chris never made it through one of these photo shoots
without getting peed on!

Poor Daddy!
One of the hazards of the job!

I'm so excited to have all 5 portraits done.
I'm getting them framed and can't wait to hang them!

Love these lil Norts!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Love these...always wish I did them =( So glad you did!! You will treasure them forever, and your poor hubby will always laugh when he looks at them!! ;)

Scott and Tobi said...

Awesome Paula. I just don't know where you find the time or energy. You are a wonder woman as well as a wonderful woman, mama and wife.

Love Aunt Tobi