Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Halloween


Halloween 2011

The Sunday before.
The girls got dressed for church
and both came down wearing
black and white dresses.
When I went in to grab the boys clothes
I saw Bubba's orange sweater vest
and thought,
"Hmmmm, this will look cute!"

Then I see a shirt I bought for Fox....that he had never worn,
and
wa-la!

Coordinating Lil Norts on Halloween Sunday!

Daddy had to fly to Texas Sunday afternoon.
So I was flying solo
Halloween Night!

We went trick-or-treating with some good friends
and a girlfriend watched Sai.

This was a lil Nort first.
Trick-or-treating.

(They've only ever known the
trunk-or-treat variety)

Logan is going thru a
'witch-phase'!

Ryan loves Toy Story and wanted to be
Jesse!

Our lion costume was something we've had in the kids
dress-up box
for ages
and threw it on Fox as an after-thought!

It was a hit!

This was also his first
"walking-Halloween!"

Logan and Bubs!

He's been briefed and is ready to go!

He couldn't believe people just kept
giving him candy!

He was taking this all very serious!

Little skeleton Sai.

Next year will be a whole different story
for this little guy
Can't wait!

I was feeling really guilty about Halloween this year.
I felt I had totally
'dropped the ball.'

My kids have never worn store-bought
Halloween costumes.
I've always made them....and loved doing it.

But with the birth of Sai a short
four weeks earlier,
I was a little off my game.
I mean, come on, we didn't even buy one for Fox.

But after it was over
I was happy how it all turned out.

The kids loved their costumes
and they all looked so
stink'n cute!

No comments: