Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another Batch of Randoms

Every so often I go through my camera and find a
batch of randoms
that don't really fit anywhere,
but with each other.



Worlds Cutest Personal Assistant/Organizer

Momma's sewing box.


Concentrating.
Every spool has a spot.

He takes his work
very seriously!

Bubba
chill'n on the couch with his shades.
Love his smile.

Don't mind if they do!

Not long after the arrival of
baby Sai
I woke up after a particularly rough night
and came downstairs to this.

These munchkins quietly came downstairs,
helped themselves to some cereal,
and fit all 3 sets of buns on the piano bench to partake.
Melted my heart!


Logan
She'll read to anyone....
no matter how distracted the audience.

Never one to miss a
photo op.
Or a chance to snuggle with Sai.

I found a picture of Logan barely a month old.
It was Sai in a pink nightgown.
Two peas in a pod.

Exhausted after his
first day
at church.

Until he's
bi-pedal
this is the closest thing to
shoes
his feet will ever see.

Love 'sneaker-socks'!


Bubba is a 'puzzle-guy'!
I had the camera in hand and he kept saying,

"Mom, take a picture of me doing my puzzle."

Daddy's work boots.

Logan loves them.
When he comes home from work
she kneels down in front of him
and loves to unlace them all the way down.

Posing in the whole get-up.
Again,
never one to miss a photo-op.

I don't know that she can take a
'regular' picture!

Someone loves his
Spiderman costume!!

Halloween is still
two weeks
out.
I couldn't get him to take it off.

Love this shot!

Fox was on the other side....
but I couldn't get him to hold still for the picture!

They love, love, LOVE their little brother.
And I love, love, LOVE that they do!


Fox is not loving the company that just dropped in.
Bubs is happy as a clam.

Telling me all about it....

Playing "pre school".

Apparently their teachers wear aprons at school.
So they dug their Home Depot aprons out
and stuffed them with all sorts of goodies
and informed me they were
"playing pre school".

(Logan is still posing. Trying hard not too...
but posing non the less.)

Daddy's mini-me.

Fox got bundled up to join the party.

Then Ryan joined in.
She said she was "fix'n" her bike.
Not sure what Fox is trying to say????

They all just love to be where Daddy is!



No comments: