Friday, November 18, 2011

Popham Beach

It was that time of year again.

Chris jumps for joy every time,
because really,
who doesn't love
family pictures?!?

You plan, coordinate, and schedule.
Nap and snack the kids.
Dress them each in their finest
and then pray to a kind God
that you'll capture that
one millisecond.

In all reality it's more of a
wrestling match.
An all out war with 4 lil people.

How hard can it be to "look" and "smile"??
Not with a hand stuck half way down your mouth or
with your sisters hair in your paw.
Just look and smile.....



I've learned to just let it go.
If you don't have a relaxed approach to all this chaos
you just end up a big sweaty mess.
Perfection won't ever be reached until they all hit puberty,
maybe even adulthood.
With four munchkins under 8 you take what you can get.

This year we headed to
Popham Beach.

I was so excited to have the first
family picture
in our
new home.


The Norton Clan
2011

Love the kids in this shot.
They're all so little!



Love!!







I know I'm going to
blink
and they'll be grown!






My favorite.
I can't help it......but it is.

The happy chaos that is our
lil Norts!

3 comments:

The Fife's said...

What a cute family paula!! Now you get to do it all over again with your new little guy.

Lindsey said...

Wow, those turned out AMAZING! I love them. What an awesome memory you have captured!

Scott and Tobi said...

I love all the pictures. They are all so awesome, but I have to say my favorite is the whole family looking out at the ocean with a little baby's head between you and Chris. Priceless!!!

Love Aunt Tobi