Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Bunnies

This year was a
first
for me,
as far as Easters go.

I attempted,
and I think ,
successfully
pulled off
my very first
Easter Feast!!

I cooked my
first ham.
(and next year will know not to buy such a huge one!)

And made all my favorite sides to go with it.
~Homemade mac and cheese~
~Mashed potatoes with leeks~
~Strawberry spinach salad~
~Strawberry jell o with whip cream~
~Stuffing~
~Butter rolls~
And to top it all off,
~carrot cake~




This is me and my 'helpers' the night before.

I love that they each went and found a
stool
to stand on.
Some more wobbly than others,
but we finished with no major accidents or falls.

Easter morning.
They were up at
5:30!
We made them stay upstairs until
at least
6:15!

Inspecting.

So curious.
His first Easter.
"What are all these
odd-shaped-ball-sort'v-things?"

Easter socks!
A bigger hit than I expected.



Fox realized there were goodies
inside
the 'odd-shaped-ball-sort'v-things'!




Easter outfits!!
Momma's favorite!



Fox is
losing enthusiasm
by the second.
Bubba is
gaining
his by the second.

The girls just love having their
picture taken.



"Ok, times up."
And off he goes........


We tried again at church,
but with no chair to sit in,
he was much more capable of
walking off.
And he did.



My most favorite people
in the world!!

We had such a great
Easter Sunday.

We did color eggs,
but with my hands two knuckles deep in egg dye,
picture taking took a back seat.

Later that evening our good friends,
the Mullins
came over to share our
Easter feast.
They were in our ward in Texas and moved with us
up to Maine.

Happy Easter
every
Bunny!!

1 comment:

Scott and Tobi said...

Now that is how you do it, move your friends with you. Really sweet pictures Paula. What a great Mom you are.

Love Tobi