Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bubba's Birthday

A short two days after arriving in Maine

we already had something to

celebrate.

Our big boy was turning

three.


When we moved to

Texas

Bubba was only

3 months.

(Almost exactly.)

Now we've made the trek to

New England

and Bubba turns

three!


'The brothers'

as the girls like to call them.

You can really see a difference here

(or at least I can)

in the

Norton vs. Sanders

genes.


Ryan and Bubba have more

Norton.

It was much more obvious as babies.

Both were born bald as cue balls.


Logan and Fox are more

Sanders.

Born with lots of dark curly hair.

They took 'chubby' to a whole other level too!

(Think sausage links for legs)


The size of the noggins at birth was also a factor.

Small head = Norton

Big head = Sanders

So excited for Bubba!

Fox is confused.

"Should I be doing that?"

I love this picture.

Aside from the 3 year age difference

they could be

twins.


Presents!!

I love that the other kids are equally,

if not more excited,

for the one whose birthday it actually is.


"Oh my gosh! Don't tell my brother!!"

Buzz Lightyear!!

Grandma scored big with this one!!



While Dad works to "free" Buzz,

Fox is ready.


"Keep him distracted Logi,

Dad's almost done here!"


Cake!

The only way

I could get a picture of Chris

was if I made him walk out with the cake.

Or catch him distracted with the toys.


Blow.

I missed the shot by 1/2 a second.


Happy Birthday to our Bubba.

Life wouldn't be the same without your

spunky spirit.

He keeps us on our toes.

Loves to cuddle.

And always has a project going on.

He is a loving brother to his two big sisters

and lil brother.


He couldn't pronounce Logi's name

so his nickname for her is

'Gigi'.

It took awhile to figure that one out.


But then, somehow, Ryan became

'Ry-ry Gigi'



It drives her up the wall,

but the rest of us find it

hilarious!


We love you Bubs!

Here's to another fantastic year of

Bubba loves!!!

No comments: