Baby boy turned
one!
I had to start off this post with a picture of him in
my all-time favorite pj's
They're like those old-time long john jammies
and do wonders for his
physique.
He's getting close to burst'n out of them,
so I knew I needed to get some
pictures!
Love em!!

Side shot!
Chubby chunk.

Opening presents.
It kind'v became a
family-affair!
Fox didn't seem to mind.


Who would've thought out of all the
toys
the stackable rings would be the
favorite!!
?????

Resisting the hat!


One of my favorite shots!
My lil Norts!
I seriously love how
excited
they get for each others birthdays!!

Partaking.

I think he likes it!

Strict supervision.

He quickly figured out the best part was the
frosting!!

Slight sugar over dose?
Feel'n it.

This is one of my favs because it shows the
typical
Fox demeanor.
So chill.
"Ok, that was good. What's next?"
I love this little man!!

Happy Birthday baby boy!
You bring so much joy to our family.

1 comment:
Hahahahaha!!! I love picture #2, you can trace a perfect circle on his cheek! so cute! talk about a chubby baby! :)
Post a Comment