And by the looks of it
he's not too pleased with the
results.
too drastic.
Just trying to trim the bits
that had started hanging over his
ears.
Easy enough.
Right?
This is the side I got
right. (Yay Mom!)
And......the side I
didn't.
Tips for next time, haircuts have a low succes rate when attempted in a bathtub. Don't say the babies name the same time you expect to cut. He will look. Be grateful he has zero awareness of this shame. It all falls to Mama anyway.
These are just some pictures of his new favortie past time. Re-arranging the pantry.
Very soon after this I learned not to keep the bread on the bottom shelf anymore. Such a good helper! And, thankfully, very forgiving! 


1 comment:
Remember when you "cut" Polo's hair... even being a dog he was humiliated. That was one of the funniest things. Glad to see you haven't "completely" lost your touch. Though the one side of Fox's head does look well done ;) Love you!
Post a Comment