Thursday, February 26, 2009

Springtime in Texas!

The weather the last couple of days has been in the mid to high 80's.
Needless to say, the Norton's have been spending a lot of time enjoying it!
Bubs at the park!
Love the flushed cheeks!
Who knew this kid had Native American blood in his veins????
1/4...
but whose really measur'n!?!
Ahhhh, lil Logi!
This one keeps me on my toes!
Fill'n her shirt with gravel!
Fun!

Bubba likes to put the gravel on the slide!
Logan taught him this trick too....he thinks it's grand!

Check'n her handy work!
Almost done!
Got herself a nice gravel 'pot-belly'.
Can't imagine what it feels like????
These next pics are from our nightly afternoon/evening walk.
When the kids wake up from their naps I like to air 'em out!
I try to time it just right to be out on our walk when Daddy comes home!
To say they get a little excited about this would be a massive understatement!
Cutest thing ever!



For some reason Logan just had to bring along her water bottle.
This is the water bottle I use to keep those curls of hers under control....and it's become her new favorite thing!


I liked this shot that I managed to get of the three of them........
as we headed down our street!
Ryan with her 'dog' purse...complete with doggy inside!
Logan with her trusty water bottle.....
Bubba just along for the ride!



This is what Logan did the entire route!
Sprayed stuff!
Rocks, the street, air, Bubba, mailboxes, grass......
you get the picture!
Oh yes......and luv, luv, luv her lil pink Converse!
They just complete the very essence that is 'Logi'!



Head'n back.......



This is the corner they wait for Daddy at.
Like I said...usually I try to 'time it' so that we're just reaching this spot by the time we see him. But if we happen to get here before him...they refuse to go any further until he comes!
Look at those faces!
Total concentration!
Even Bubba knows what they're doing and whose coming........



I tried to snap this picture at the 'exact' moment they spotted him!
He started honking short 'beeps' before they actually saw him.....
so it's a mixture of excitement and confusion!

Bubba's excited.....I can assure you....his reaction time is just slightly delayed!

He's still thrown by the 'honking'!

1 comment:

The Fife's said...

I love the cheeks on your two younger ones. We love looking forward to and greeting daddy when he comes home as well, a nice break for me!! I just wish we had the nice weather to do it in.