Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Picture Day!!!

I put myself on a pretty strict schedule when it comes to my kids pictures!
All of that was fine and dandy when I only had the one.....but now that I have three lil munchkins to schedule around...... it's start'n to get a teensy bit crazy!
This is how it works.......
The 1st year I get one 'fresh' from the hospital....we're talk'n within days of being born.
Then the regular 3month, 6month, 9month, and 1 year pics!
After the 1 year it's every year on their birthday!
You with me so far?
Pretty simple!
Having Ryan and Logan so close to Christmas always helped in that I could get a birthday picture of each and one together and call it a Christmas card!
This year would've worked better (had I done it) to get Ryan's 5 year, Logan's 2 year and Phoenix's 9 month....all in December!
But I didn't!
I was a slacker!
Bad Momma!
Better late than never, though.....I finally got around to gett'n the pictures taken.
So what if Ryan is 5 years and 2 months?
Logan is only a month late.
But poor Bubba was posing as a 9 month old
while really exuding the maturity of a 10 1/2- monther!
Shhhhhh! Don't tell!


This picture scares me!
I'm terrified of how pretty she is!!
Please don't grow up Ry-ry!!
Stay my sweet lil 5 year old forever!!
Daddy hasn't seen these pictures yet...
It's gonna break his heart the most!
His little girl is getting so big!
And so beautiful!!




Cute lil Logi!!
With the most munchable cheeks ever!


I love this one with her hands holding her face!
Chubby little face in her chubby little hands!

And here's Bubba........
For some reason he was terrified to be standing on the little platform!
But once they put these blocks up there...he was happy as could be!
Look'n all spiffy in his 'big boy' shirt!
I don't know if I should be worried that as a 10-monther he was wearing 2T!!
Ha ha!
It's something in this Texas water I tell ya!
I swear he gained 5 pounds alone when we crossed the border!!

And there's Mamma's sweet man!
I want him to stay this little a while longer!
He's the best 'cuddler'!!

So picture day was a 'success'!
Chris thought I was nuts attempting it on my own...though, he wasn't really offering an alternative that would allow him to be there and help!
He just knew it was going to be tricky...but we did alright!
The only snag was that we saved Logan for last!
She had gotten herself pretty worked up by the time it was her turn.
I let her burn thru an entire pack of Juicy Fruit gum trying to keep her quiet.......
Not looking forward to her next couple diapers!
By the time it was her turn she was grabbing her dress in the front and yelling
"My tummy hurts!!!!!"
over and over and over.........
The picture lady just looked at me and asked,
"Is she hungry?"

"Yup, that'd be my guess Einstein!"
Ok, that's what I wanted to say...but didn't!
Instead we just took a small break down at the food court and then 30 minutes later we were back with a much 'refreshed' Logi!
Now I'm good for at least another month.
March is Bubba's 1 year pics.
June is the annual Family Pic.
Then Mamma is free for another 6 months!
Yippppppeeeee!


2 comments:

Becky said...

SOOO CUTE!!!

Harward Family said...

I am SOOOOO glad that you found our blog! I have been thinking about you and I was wondering if you had a blog...Jess and I get together and there have been several times when we have talked about you wondering how you guys were doing? Your kids are so ADORABLE! I can not believe how big they are all getting. You look great and pretty as usual! We miss you guys! It looks like you are having a good time in Texas!