Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bubba's Dilema

We're coming up on Bubba's first birthday and he's put quite a few things on his 'to do' list.
Things he wants to accomplish before the big day!
Among his other lofty goals.....(i.e. being bi-pedal)
He's also decided he wants a new hair style....but needs some help finding just the right one.

So we tried a couple out. I promised him I'd post them.....for his fans to see and then give him some much needed advice!

He claims to be open to any and all suggestions!

Here's the sweet man now!

He tried out the popular faux-hawk....but alas his hair is the consistency of fine silk and it doesn't stand properly.

Going for more of the 'casual messy' look here...once the 'hawk' falls!

Momma's favorite! The picture doesn't do justice here...but when he's dressed to the nines at Church....nothing and no one looks cuter!

' Punk' Bubba.....he's not feel'n this one.
But it makes him feel rebellious, he says!

He's also worried the side shot is a little too "Howdy Doody" for him!

I tell you, the boy doesn't have much....but he's work'n with what he's got!


Start'n with a 'clean slate'!



Bubba is modeling his best 'reverent hair'.
His Uncle Jay taught him that sometimes having 'reverent' hair can make you more reverent!
He's test'n it out!

My 'future' missionary!
Elder Norton

Now, if the above was 'reverent hair'......

this would be super-DOOPER reverent hair!!

Look at that face! Says it all!
See, it worked.....
He's been translated!



2 comments:

Dane and Annie said...

He looks SOOOOO adorable in all of the pictures!!!!! but, wait... is he REALLY turning one??? is that even possible? wow! where's the time going?
Anyway, sorry I can't be of any help with this one, I liked them all!

Becky said...

Freaking hilarious!!!!