The Saturday before Halloween
we had some friends over to
carve punkins
and let the littles have
one more excuse
to wear their
Halloween costumes.
Sadly my camera battery died
at the beginning of these festivities,
so the pictures I have are from various
friend's phones.
In other words,
I got noth'n.
~
Logan and Momma
finishing her punkin.
The remnants of a green face are what's left of her
witch costume.
Playing too hard.
Working on an
'original'
Ryan.
She had it all planned out what she wanted to do!
Daddy, of course, had to work and
walked in on the festivities.
What a trooper too, after a long day he just
jumped right in.
Bubba picked the most intricate design possible.
Coaching dad.
The punkins
(sans Bubba's)
Logan's~ Sai~ Ryan's
The Ashtons added their punkins for a
punkin group shot!
We ate pizza, had Rootbeer floats and did some
punkin carving.
Yay for Halloween!
Halloween Night
Ready'n the troops.
Vampire Ry-ry
Witch Logi
(second year running)
Hulk Bubba!
King of the Jungle
Fox!
(second year running)
My trick or treating posse!
(Apologies for the camera,
something happened to the lense and I had to stand really far away and zoom
to get everything to focus,
you can see I didn't always accomplish that)
Everything is blurry!
Frustrating!
My two lions
enjoying a beverage before we begin.
We knew Fox was going to be a lion for awhile,
and one day I found Sai's costume
at a kids consignment shop around the corner.
Perfecto.
Fox was thrilled and Sai seemed to like it too!
Fox just making sure Sai realizes who
numero uno
lion is.
Just wanna gobble them up!
With two lions......
I was a
Lion Tamer.
duh
A close up of Logan's 'witch'.
These pictures make me laugh.
I love that she's not into the
girly, princessy, have-to-look-pretty, and wear lots of make-up
phase.
Don't get me wrong.....the girl loves her princesses,
but for Halloween she loves to be a
witch.
An ugly, green-faced witch.
Complete with giant mole.
She always makes sure we get the mole just right!
I love it!
Still adorable!
Sai trick or treating.
Loung'n.
Nothing like getting pushed around the neighborhood
while you munch on candy.
Momma and the Nuggets!
We trick or treated from
our house to the
Ashtons.
We stopped and had
caramel apples and cider.
Fun night!
I love that Ryan wanted to be a vampire.
She chose the long wig, black cape, and made sure we got the blood
"just right".
Bubba was grinning from ear to ear wearing that
Hulk costume all night!
Fox just happy to be a lion.
The clan!
Looking back I realize how many pictures I
didn't
take and it makes me sad.
I guess I should be happy for the ones I do have.
After this night Momma got a
new camera!

























No comments:
Post a Comment