The Dahle-lamas!!
It would be an
unthinkable act
to visit the great valley of the Salt Lake
and not pay a visit to the
Dahle's!
We visited their new house,
ate a yummy dinner and had some help
celebrating
Ryan's birthday!!
~
Bubba getting comfortable with Chad!
Same as Grandpa Norton,
the last time we had seen the
Dahle's
Logan was five months old!
Breaking bread
and
uniting the clans.
I'm sure the addition of our
five
added a small amount of
chaos.
Tyson and Jake were troopers.
I think there were a few times during the meal
I thought I saw smoke coming from
Chad's ears!
He was a good sport!
There's no denying.....this was a lot!
So excited for her party!
The kids (and Kimmy) were equally
excited!
I honestly don't know what I'm doing here.
We didn't have a cake?
And the picture is to blurry.....
A nine year old can never have too many
notebooks!
Purple, fur covered, notebooks!
Or too much
Barbie attire.
She also got a fun
knitting machine,
'hipster' bag she gets to decorate herself,
cute clothes,
nail polish,
and two of her favorite dolls!
Cleaning up.
Jake inspecting
"girl stuff".
In the Dahle house it's a
rare commodity!
We had so much fun visiting the
Dahle's!
We've been friends since before we were married,
through the birth of their two boys,
during and through moves to
California, Texas, and Maine,
and now back with our five to
re-aquaint the clans.
We've been friends for a very long time and
some of our best memories have been made with them.
They showed us around their beautiful new home,
told us about their chickens out back,
showed us the latest batch of Chad's home-brewed beer,
made us laugh, and fed us yummy food.
The night ended way too soon,
but there will be many more of those.
They don't know it yet.....but they're stuck with us!











No comments:
Post a Comment