At the end of August I celebrated my
36th Birthday!
Don't even know how that happened?!?!
Thirty six years??
Thankfully I still feel like I'm stuck hovering somewhere around
27 or 28-ish.
Definitely nothing close to being four years away from 40!
Yeesh!
But in typical lil-Nort nature
this birthday was celebrated in a
glorious fashion.
Preparing the
BIRTHDAY FEAST!!
Husking the corn.
The girls thought this was a great job!
Fox even got in on the action.
Or tried to.
Papa Norton preparing the
lobsters.
It's our first time
and it was a little 'off-putting' to have them wriggling and writhing around .
Chris wasn't a fan.
The kids thought it was fantastic.
The feast!!
Mussels,
lobster,
corn on the cob,
garlic cheddar biscuits,
and did I mention
LOBSTER???
We bought 5...but the lil Norts weren't fans!
Mo for me!
(as if I needed any more, huh?)
Just a little over 34 weeks in these pictures.
One of the rare pregnancy shots.
I'm not a fan.
Presents!!!
Fox has his interests else where.
Reading the cards are always my favorite!
So are Chris' wrapping jobs!
Chris' idea of a
joke.
He thinks it's funny that I like the
New England Patriots.
More so because we live here now.
I love football season.
I even have my favorite teams.
But I'm not big on stats or records or which players play for which team.
My choosing a favorite is rather
unconventional
(aside from BYU of course).
But I've liked the
New England Patriots
for a long time now.....and I'm not really sure why!
So he bought me this shirt and I'm told I have to wear it
every time
they play!
Go Patriots!!
Birthday Cake!
Chris decided to forgo the 36 candles!
Probably smart..
Second attempt.
I laughed too hard and accidentally blew them out the first time!
It's official.
I'm 36 years old!!
wow!
During our 'feast'
one of my Maine besties dropped off another cake!
Goodness gracious!
Fox perched on the table is nothing out of the ordinary at our house.
He's part of the action and we don't have to worry about him teetering on a chair that he may or may not fall off of at any time!
Apparently he already thinks he's outgrown his highchair!
Helping hisself.
My FOUR favorite lil people!!
My new favorite face!
No sound
accompanies this face.
But I realized recently that this is him
mimicking
us laughing.
He just makes this face!
Love it!
So he likes the cake!
An amazing birthday!
I'm so grateful for the little family I have.
They made me feel so loved!!

















2 comments:
So cute, you are looking mighty fine for your age missy. 36 years of age for you and 36 years of marriage for Scott and I.
Love Tobi
Happy Birthday!! It looked like it was a GREAT day!! you look amazing by the way!
Post a Comment