It's that time of year again.
This time, however, it's not just Ry-ry we're sending off.
We've decided to
'edumacate '
Logi and Bubba.
Yay for preschool!
*****
Ryan in front of her classroom.
She's starting at a brand spanking new school this year.
It's gorgeous.
This is
'back to school night'
or
"come-look-at-how-pretty- the-new-school-is-and-meet-your-teacher-night".
Ryan and her teacher.
The playground.
Along with this
super pretty school
came a
super-duper pretty playground.
The highlight of the evening!
Logan making her way to Ryan.
Fox was more than happy on this particular set of stairs.
I just had to make sure he didn't get trampled!
There were a ridiculous number of kids running amok.
One of fourteen
climbing walls.
Ok, maybe only three,
but that's three more than I ever had.
In flip-flops no less.
My big 2nd grader!
(Taking her school shopping was so fun.)
*****
My big pre-schoolers.
Logi....being Logi!
She wouldn't
not
do that pose for my picture.
And despite my very best efforts,
she was determined to wear that
all grey outfit!
She's very particular.
Knows exactly what she wants to wear and how.
Gracious!
Cubbies.
You can see the fear creeping into Logan's eyes.
She's been bouncing off the walls for weeks and now reality is setting in.
Bubba doesn't know any better.
You say smile....he smiles!
All signed in.
The next morning their teacher told me how great they both did.
She wanted to know if they had been
in any type of class before.
Both were so well behaved.
They both listened and followed directions.
I wanted to
take credit,
but I had to give that to their
Primary teachers
at church.












1 comment:
Being a Primary Teach, we all thank you for giving us credit. I know I rule with a iron hand!!!!
Love Aunt Tobi
Post a Comment