Sunday, March 14, 2010

'Licous' turns 3

My little Logi-licious turned 3!!
I just can't believe it!

Look at that face....
the cheeks, dimples, chubby lil chin!
Just wanna eat it up!

Posing with her new Cabbage Patch doll from Grandma!
Logan loves her dollies!

Making her wish!


Gett'n busy!



Her very own
Dora make-up kit!!
No more "watching" Ryan....
she has her own!



This girl's in heaven!




Logi jewels!
Again, no more coveting of Ryan's!






These are some
recent pics
that remind me on a daily basis why I love this little girl so much!
I don't remember the reason....
but she came with me to one of my
OB appointments!
While we were waiting for the doctor
she found some flowers on a small side table.
She took them,
stood on the small step up to the bed
and said....
"Look Mom, I'm getting married!"
"Take a picture!"
I died laughing!

You can see the progress on her
poor bangs!
She self-styled these on Halloween!
They've grown a good inch and a half!


Her and Bubba in their
favorite place.
I purposely keep this cupboard fairly clear so they can play!


Yay!
For dress-up!
Logan is always Snow White.
Bubba takes the manly lady bug
and, of course,
Ryan is our princess!!
I know one day....
in the
not-so-far-off future,
I'm going to look back on days like these
and wish I had a
million more!




Taking her nap!
All cozied up with her baby!
Melts my heart!




Happy Birthday Logan!
So glad you came to our family to live!!!
You make everyday so much fun!!
Love ya, love ya.......
LOVE YA!!

No comments: