Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Calm Before the STORM......

OK....so I don't know why I was such a
slacker
these past
couple months!!
But I figured that if I didn't catch-up now,
it would only be that much harder....
if not
impossible
in the next couple weeks!!
Lil Nort #4
is "due "
to make his/her arrival
in the next couple weeks,
Bubba
is turning 2
on Thursday,
and it's only going to get crazier!!
My world is going to
turn upside down.....
for a couple weeks anyway!
So I finally did it!
I buckled down and got'r done!
Logan's 3rd birthday....
clear back in January is done!
Yay!
And our recent adventure
to Utahr and back
for Audzy's wedding!
Now I can start with a
'clean slate'!
I think this is part of
"nesting"!!
It was driving me crazy to be behind!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I think we definitely need to see more pictures of you and your cute belly. :)