Wow!
These two years have gone fast!
Too fast!!
My big boy turned
two!!
I made his cake this time.....
I wanted something
that would not just look
purdy,
but taste good too!
Pleasing him wasn't hard!
I just planted some Matchbox cars on it
and he was in heaven!
Look at that face!
He's giddy!
The hard part was getting him
(and the cake)
to make it through the day!
Once he saw it
it was all over!
He wanted it!!
No matter where I hid it.....he would find it!
I was scared for this cake!
He never got the 'blowing' part down.......
Actually,
what you don't get to see here
is how he actually burned his eyes and forehead
being in this position!!
Straight over the candles!!
Ouch!!
quick recovery!!
He made the wish....
I blew the candles!!
to help celebrate!!
Bubba loves the missionaries!
Elder McClure and Elder Parmer!!
Fun Elders!

Never a dull moment when we have these two over!!

Presents!!
dramatic flare!

He had a cheering section too!!

He had a cheering section too!!
Thomas the Train!!
'choo-choo'
This little guy is
crrazy
about trains!!
'short track'
version!
go the
whole 9 yards!!
Getting him to bed that night!!
The only way!
No gett'n these away from him!!
'death stare'
when I tried!!
The worst part
was that he would leave the
motorized engine
'on'!!!
It would just tick away!
He loved that!
About an hour later,
Chris went in to check on him......
The train was still on,
so like a ninja
Chris 'tried' to shut it off.....
Instantly Bubba was
awake and mad!!
The next day.......
The next day.......
Not sure how it happened.....
Logan came to me with this total look of
consternation!!
I asked what was wrong.....
she just turned around!!
Ummmmmm


You have got to be kidding me!?!?!
??????
Her hair is
long!
Really long.
Curly
and long!
This train was wrapped all the way to her scalp!
Funniest part....
Logan was completely
calm during the extraction!
Bubba,
not so much!!
He wanted his train back!!
It was a little harder untangling this mess
with an angry 2 year-old
chomp'n at the bit!
Luckily
the batteries have since
run out!!
His birthday was Thursday.....
his train lost it's 'juice'
Saturday morning!!
Ahhhhh,
too bad!
Anyway,
Happy Birthday Bubba!!!
You make everyday in our family
exciting and fun!!












No comments:
Post a Comment