Bubba and his new bike.
Foxy and his Birfday loot.
Taking inventory and keeping an eye on "baby".
Three years old!
Taking inventory and keeping an eye on "baby".
Three years old!
It was all about
dump trucks and "daddy-rawrs"
(aka lions)
dump trucks and "daddy-rawrs"
(aka lions)
'Baby Sai' likes blocks.
For now, salt and baking soda boxes do the trick.
For now, salt and baking soda boxes do the trick.
Foxy waiting to help Mama with dinner!
He knows what I need.
He knows what I need.
Someone's not feeling well.
It's so hard being three!
It's so hard being three!
Sai cook'n up some good eats.
I'm not sure how he was able to breath with his
I'm not sure how he was able to breath with his
"helmet"?
Ryan and her "mustach fixation".
We went to the Dollar Store and this was what she chose to buy!
We went to the Dollar Store and this was what she chose to buy!
Help'n hisself.
He had his snow boots on and realized what fun it was to crunch the fruit loops.
He's gently lay one down and very ceremoniously stomp on it.
Over and over and over......
He's gently lay one down and very ceremoniously stomp on it.
Over and over and over......
Sai's first day in Nursery.
Still learning the 'ropes'.
He gets a little excited during
'Music Time'
Still learning the 'ropes'.
He gets a little excited during
'Music Time'















No comments:
Post a Comment