With Bubba out of school.....
I now have three HE-munchkins to entertain!!
Today warranted a trip to the
Today warranted a trip to the
pet store.
Bubba has a small obsession with
reptiles.
Checking out the frogs and chameleons.
.
Big brother helping little brother.
I love it!
Meanwhile.......
Sai was busy
re-stocking!!
He just enjoyed carrying things from one area of the store to another.
He just enjoyed carrying things from one area of the store to another.
Balls!!!
His absolute favorite!!
His absolute favorite!!
I don't know who likes the
doggy toys
more.....the dogs or Sai????
Fox has a small obsession with
"Rawrs"
Lions, tigers, leopards.
You name it!
Jackpot!!
I have to say this trip to the
pet store
was a success!!
For us, anyway.
I think the store let out a
collective sigh of relief
when these three exited the premises!!







No comments:
Post a Comment