Pictures on my phone I wanted to include.
Some real
gems!!
Cleaning one morning,
I walked into the living room to find this!!
I love scenes like this!!
So content. Happy to be playing.
I love scenes like this!!
So content. Happy to be playing.
Lil Fox!!
Sai taking it upon hisself to
unload the dishwasher!
Ok, maybe just the bowls!?
Frosty's Donuts!!
A Nugget fav!
Ryan likes to read.
Ryan likes to be where the action is.
I was cooking dinner.
So she found this
perfect spot!!
I love it!
I love it!
Another
'Foxy-surprise'!!
Playing with his
Playing with his
"Rawrs".
Can't be bothered with pants at the moment.
Every morning I make a
protein shake.
Sai loves "sharing" Momma's shake!
I guess this particular moment I was taking too long.
He knew where everything was.....
taking things into his own hands!!
"If she won't make this thing....I will!!"
"If she won't make this thing....I will!!"
He had the blender ready but just couldn't get the bag open!
(Lucky Momma)
(Lucky Momma)
A "do-it-himselfer", this one!!
Guess that comes with being
Guess that comes with being
#5!
He wanted a banana!
"Ah, yep, that's the stuff!!"
A photo taken by one of Logan's
kinder classmates!!
I came to visit and have lunch.
Not so good at the
I came to visit and have lunch.
Not so good at the
aiming.
Different friend....better results!!
Look at that face!
So stink'n cute!!
She was soooo happy to have Mommy come to lunch!!
Look at that face!
So stink'n cute!!
She was soooo happy to have Mommy come to lunch!!
Blast from the past!!
Logan 'wrestling' a very young Sai!!
Can't get over how much they look alike!!
Logan 'wrestling' a very young Sai!!
Can't get over how much they look alike!!
Loves having her
picture taken!!
Actually, I'm not even sure I took these pictures!!
Bubba
Bubba
may have been the culprit!
I came home from the gym one night to this
fun surprise!!
For no reason,
Daddy filled my rainboots with
flowers!!
Soooo fun!
Soooo fun!
Spring cleaning
in the garage!
Sai found this pool ring and put it on his head.
Then completely forgot it was there!!
He wore it around a good portion of the morning!
He wore it around a good portion of the morning!
Going to the grocery store,
with all five kids,
in the rain!!!
Love those faces!
Sai asleep sitting up.
He likes to 'bounce' against the side of his crib
with his pillow on his lap.
Problem is,
he usually falls asleep that way
and I have to remember to come up and lay him flat!!
This was just too cute and I had to get a picture first!!
This was just too cute and I had to get a picture first!!
Precious baby boy!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment