Saturday, February 2, 2013

Winter RaNdOmS

Cushions!!!
It all started out simple enough.
Let's build a
  'cushion stairs'!!


Then the 
'cushion tower'.

(I love lil Sai....trying so hard to play with the big boys!)


Now cushions from all 
three couches
in the house!!

They're so proud!
Pink-faced lil Nuggets....happy as can be!
Anything to keep them busy when it's too cold to go outside.


After a solid year of getting 
'Missionary Haircuts' 
like his older brothers,
we decided to grow Sai's hair out.

Low and behold......
baby boy has 
curls!!


Bath time!!


"Sad-face"


I asked Bubba what he was doing.
Without so much as looking up....his reply:

"Fixing my boat."


Very thorough!


Batman mask and cape
with shamrock t-shirt and Christmas jammy pants!


Fixing hims boat.


Doctors office.
As soon as the nurse leaves....and while we wait for the 
doctor,
Fox climbs onto the seat and
"plays".


Wasn't sure what to think when I found 'baby boy' in the
  pantry!



He had "stuff" to do Ma!!



"Cleaning" 


Cleaning up their mess!!
Fox and Sai got a little carried away with some cereal.



At least they were as 
enthusiastic 
about cleaning as they were about 
making the mess!



No comments: