Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sai Boy

Sai loves the 
blow dryer.
I don't know if it's because it's pink
or if he just really likes that when it's plugged in, 
it makes a 
loud noise.
Either way......he's in love.


Being naughty.
He figured out that when he hits the nipple of his bottle on the ground
milk comes out.


Creating his 
'art-work'.
Mommy's not a fan.


We've had this 
hill billy pacifier 
since Ryan was a baby.
For some reason he found it and got pretty attached for a bit!


He doesn't even use a pacifier!
?????


'George'
Our Washington Naval orange tree.
I thought I killed him thru the Maine winter.......
until I noticed two green leaves growing!

Sai wouldn't let poor George 
photosynthesize 
in peace!


Baby boy loves the 
laundry basket!
Look at how comfy he is!


Whenever I'm in the kitchen cleaning
he gets himself all set.


Grubb'n.
On what....I have no idea!?


Ready to go.
This one's a Mainer.


Another day.....another basket.


Snuggl'n with hims Daddy.


Inspecting Daddy's closet.


Um, pretty intent on getting the last of that milk 
off the ground.


"All done?"


"Nope, missed a spot."


Made a mess with 
foam peanuts.
He knew to get the broom....
and was trying really hard to clean up his mess.



No comments: