Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Day at the Beach

I can't explain how 
wonderful and amazing 
it is to live so close to the ocean again.

I think having 
regular beach access 
was something I took for granted growing up in  
Southern  California.

To be back in a state with such 
beautiful beaches, 
and to live in a town with amazing access to these 
beautiful beaches,
I feel like I need to take full advantage and enjoy these 
beautiful beaches.

They are amazing!

The Nuggets and I have gotten this 
beach-going-thing 
down to a science.
Flying solo with five nuggets is nothing!

My happiest lil 
beach bum!
He's content to just play in the sand and doesn't fight the hat anymore.
He's made his peace with it's floppy brim.

Yum. 
Watermelon.


"Oh yea,
that's the stuff!
Just the right amount of sand."


Ry-ry
Grabbing some lunch in the shade.


Foxy
Making the long trek back from the water.


My favorite thing about 
Popham Beach
is that it's literally a different beach every time we come.

It's very tidal which leaves a 
different configuration of water and sand 
every time we've been there!
Not to mention absolutely gorgeous!


Logan
 running back with a treasure.


Fox isn't so sure about those waves.


My lil 
Energizer bunnies!


Just keep
going and going.....


Time out for a picture.


Packing up.


Like I said....
we have this down to a science.
Babies ride.
Each nugget knows what to carry
and the caravan is off........

I can't think of a better way to spend the day!!

No comments: