Sunday, April 1, 2012

Randomness

Po lil Ry-ry.
She was being pushed in a stroller by an 
older/bigger girl 
in the neighborhood
and I'm sure you can figure out the rest!
The girl tripped, Ryan went flying, her face caught the fall!
Three days before Easter pictures!
Mama was so happy!
Well, and sad that my babies face was all munched up!


A cake I made for our wards annual YM/YW fundrasier and 
cake auction.
It's supposed to look like the girl scout cookie,
Samoas!
My absolute favorite!


The cake went for a 
$100! 
The bidding war was a little intense....and very entertaining!

The higher the bid the more nervous I became!
Sure, we all love Samoas.
Yes, this cake looks exactly like a giant Samoa.
But I couldn't vouch for the tastiness.
It was my first time making it....and I had 
never tasted it.

"Please be yummy!"
"Please be yummy!"
That's all I could think!

It was the highest bidder and I was proud!
(The very next day I re-made the cake to partake for myself 
and it did not disappoint!)





Here's my handsome man all ready for church!!
A week shy of 7 months! 


Logan taking liberties with the camera!




"Here, let me try!"



'Benji'!
The only boy doll in the house!
He's Logan's....but Fox is slowly adopting him 
and it's the cutest thing ever!!


I was sitting on the couch while Fox was eating lunch 
and I happened to look over while he was 
lovingly feeding Benji a chip!
It melted my heart and made me want to
 bust out laughing 
all at the same time!
I tried to sneak my camera to capture the moment,
but I never quite got it!


All packed up and ready for a trip!
He was loaded down.
And, yes, those are my boots he has tied to the handle bars!


That's Bubba!
He loves to pack up 
'stuff'.
A future hoarder??

(I love the shot of Fox trying to climb on the back!)


Reason # 473
Why baby boy can no longer sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed!
Pillows!


Personally, I think he was just getting a good
wiff!


No comments: