This photo op was actually more all-encompassing!
Baby boy Sai was due for his 6 month shoot!
(I like to do 3, 6, 9, and 12 m shots their first year)
(I like to do 3, 6, 9, and 12 m shots their first year)
And Fox and Bubba just had birthdays,
two and four respectively.
(Due for their annuals)
With those milestones falling the
week of Easter
I decided to drag all the nuggets in for an
Easter shot.
It's kind'v becoming a tradition.....and Momma loves her traditions!
Easter Peeps
2012
My gaggle of lil Norts!
Sai hadn't warmed up to the camera yet.
Fox was oozing his 'Foxy-nality'.
The older three are my little
picture-taking-angels
and know exactly what to do,
regardless of any distractions or potential mayhem from
Fox and baby Sai!
Baby boy!
Sai
6 months
Foxy baby!
Mr. Personality hisself.
2 years
Bubba!
My angel boy!
4 years
Princess Logan
5 years
My amazing
Mama-helper,
Ryan
8 years
"Best sisters"
A term they coined
Mama's Boys!
Love, love LOVE this shot!
These are some of the
'second-stringers'.
I uploaded the proofs!
Fox was becoming more and more difficult to work with
and insisted on sitting on the
twirly stool.
Last year it was a faux boulder....
hence our Easter pictures of him sitting on a
giant rock.
So this pose was concocted to include everyone
and
keep Fox on the twirly stool!
He's pretty dang proud of hisself!
I absolutely loved this one of the girls!
They are too cute!
A rare gem indeed.
In the middle of a legitimate
'Foxy-tude'.
Captured in time for all future posterity!
Yes, those are fruit snacks!
The tail-end of a
happy spasm
a Sai specialty!
He was an angel to shoot!
And, as you can see, sometimes got a
teensy bit too excited!













No comments:
Post a Comment