We spent
Memorial Day
with some great friends!!
Our Maine 'besties'.
They have the
same number of kids
and all of them are the
same age.
Everyone has a
play-buddy.
So fun!
Helpful too,
since getting the two clans together
can be something of a
joyful chaos.
I took a
million pictures
but ended up with something like
only 6
for this post!
Partly because I wanted to
be kind.
I can post a
million pics of my kids
looking awkwardly funny,
but I didn't take the same liberty with our buddies.
Hence,
a lot of deletion!!
Well,
good laughs
and then
deletion!
Memorial Day
2011
Crescent State Beach
South Portland
Fox!
He recently figured out
Capri Suns!
I love his
cute physique
in swim trunks!

So content to be
digging!
Behind him is
Lizzy
and Logi chasing her up the
beach.

Girlfriends!!
Logi, Ryan, Abby, and Lizzy!

Bubs and Fox.
Fox is finally getting to the age
where he and Bubba have started
interacting more.
It's really cute to see.

Bubba
starting his
castle!

Logi and Becky!

Perfect beach day!
No wind.
Sunny.
Low 80's.
Great friends.
Happy kids!!
A great
"unofficial"
start to a
Maine Summer!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment