Friday, June 4, 2010

Graduation


Kindergarten went by
way too fast.
One day we're shopping for school supplies....
the next,
it's all over.

Lil Ry-ry on her 1st day of
kindergarten.

Cut to Ryan on
graduation day!

Is is just me,
or does she already look 5 years older???



As the parents waited in the cafeteria
they were playing music.
Suddenly the
Graduation Anthem
came over the speakers

and I have to admit
I got a little teary-eyed.
I know the next
twelve years
were going to fly by!

I'm not ready.

Receiving her
'diploma'.
Shaking hands with the Principle.



Posing under the
Bluebonnet Arch!




Future
Class of 2022!




Afterwards all the kindergarten classes
performed songs for the parents.



Before each song, a select group of kids
were
'spotlighted'
at the front of the stage.

Ryan's spotlight song was
the
Hokie Pokie!
She's concentrating super hard!
It seems like literally yesterday
I was spending my days in the
NICU
watching over an incubator with the
tiniest of tiny baby girls inside.
It seems like only yesterday
she was a little pigtailed toddler
jumping on our bed
and making us sing
'Popcorn Popping'
for the
300th time!
Now our
'little' girl
is on her way!

2 comments:

Scott and Tobi said...

Time really does fly by. It seems just like yesterday you and Chris were living close to us and then with us. What a darling girl Ryan is. Love your posts. Aunt Tobi

Audrey Noya said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe Ryan is getting so much older and time is flying by so quickly. These graduation posts brought tears to my eyes, enjoy these precious moments!