Sunday, May 30, 2010

My lil FAT Fox

Yep,
that's my boy!
He's holding up his fingers
to tell you just how many chins he has!
Two.
And that second one there is concealing the
neck roll
underneath!
This one doesn't miss too many meals!

7 weeks old.
'Flirt' mode.
Works like a charm!


Demonstrating the
'swaddle'.
He's a big fan!


Making some 'last requests' before he succumbs.




And......he's out!




These next pictures are just some
'randoms',
Too cute not to share.



Logan and Bubba.
I could watch these two for hours and never get bored!


Again,
Hamm'n it up!
Bubs has on Daddy's hat.....
and for some reason,
is wearing it like a bonnet!
They thought this was hilarious!
It was.




"When I grow up, I wanna be just like Dad."







The boys!





Logan helping me make pickles!
Yes, people, I made pickles!
And they are deeeee-lish!
Some girlfriends and I got together one afternoon
and canned the heck out of some cucumbers!
My little 'mini-me' here,
was right in the mix!
Her job was to screw the tops on
and that just about made her day!

1 comment:

Audrey Noya said...

I LOVE these! I love the picture of Fox being swaddled, it's all head. He's taking after his Aunt Audz already....pretty soon you will be specially ordering his cap on Graduation. Oh no. ;)